The San Joaquin HR Association (SJHRA) is an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local starting point for networking, information, professional development and continued support of excellence in Human Resources.
We welcome you to use this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated events and information. We also encourage your involvement and suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting or event!
Benefits of Membership
Our award-winning chapter provides many services, including:
- Local networking and opportunities to get involved in chapter activities
- Best practices roundtable discussions
- Regular program meetings February through December
- Annual all day conference, typically held mid-January
- Website resources
- Scholarships for professional development
- Certification study group
- Student chapter
- Message Board
- Job board (reduced fee for members to post)