The San Joaquin Human Resource Association (SJHRA) is affiliated chapter #184 of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). We are a membership association for human resource and business professionals that promotes excellence in the development and management of human resources, integrating organizational, individual, and community interests.
Our more than 200 members are located throughout San Joaquin and neighboring counties. Members include HR practitioners in both large companies and small businesses, independent HR consultants, business owners, managers, supervisors, educators, and specialists in the HR and related fields.
Benefits of Membership
Our award-winning chapter provides many services, including:
- Local networking and opportunities to get involved in chapter activities
- Best practices roundtable discussions
- Regular program meetings February through December
- Annual all day conference, typically held mid-January
- Website resources
- Scholarships for professional development
- Certification study group
- Student chapter
- Job board (reduced fee for members to post)
Become a SJHRA Member